Reporting to the Managing Director, will develop, implement and execute the marketing plan in line with the strategic business objectives for The Smart Group. The role will also involve the marketing of a new product; an exciting new SaaS product, OnBrand. Experience in SaaS product marketing would be beneficial but not essential.
- Responsible for the execution of The Smart Group and OnBrands’ Marketing Strategy
- Development of content and design for all external facing communication including corporate website, social media channels, collateral such as brochures and datasheets, white papers, documentation templates
- Responsible for managing social media sources including regular posting, advertising and promotional campaigns
- Event organization and management throughout the year
- Liaising with and management of external marketing contractors in the area of PR and Design
- Template design and writing – Commercial Proposal, document template, PowerPoint templates including boilerplate content
- Coming up with ideas and communicating them to the graphic design team on how to conceptually communicate new products, re-positioning and general enhancement of existing product and positioning visuals
- Press Release writing
- Creation of content and management of advertising campaigns across a range of major online platforms, assessing its performance and determining the most cost effective for the brand
- Ensure collateral is delivered to an extremely high quality, against extremely tight deadlines that is also cost effective
- Growth and management of The Smart Group and Onbrand Customer and Prospect Database across all segments
- Promoting The Smart Group brand through a range of online and offline channels in a way that reflects the ethos of the brand. Ensure The Smart Group has a voice in relevant social media discussions.
- Regular outreach to customer and prospects
- Award entry where appropriate
- Supporting the sales team to continuously refine the marketing proposition aligning to each market segment and general business development
- Analytical analysis of inbound website visitors
- Manage Search Engine Optimisation to drive traffic to The Smart Group corporate website
Experience and Skills Required
- 5+ year’s experience in marketing
- Understanding of SaaS business systems.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Organisational Skill
- Excellent Analytical Skills
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com by August 25th.